Ranks

GuitarDude
Quiet One

Ranks

Post by GuitarDude »

I think we need more ranks in SMR. Like Recruiting officer, Accountant, Diplomat. and so on and so forth. What do you think?
I am the guy that you fear...
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

Alliance Roles GuitarDude... However, I would like to see experience ranks still show up in the alliance page. I don't like just looking at people's names. It's fun roleplaying to see everyone's titles, like how many Admirals are in an alliance, how many Lieutenants - it's just cool =)
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

i there there should be 1 more added, something else before adept. there were several people who made adept last game. and i dont think you shou8ld be able to do that in 1 game :D
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

LotuS your signature is large and obtrusive and makes it harder reading the webboard =P
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

my sig roxx your not existant sig
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
GuitarDude
Quiet One

Post by GuitarDude »

Travdan! wrote:Alliance Roles GuitarDude... However, I would like to see experience ranks still show up in the alliance page. I don't like just looking at people's names. It's fun roleplaying to see everyone's titles, like how many Admirals are in an alliance, how many Lieutenants - it's just cool =)
Are all of those on the alliance roles page? my god I must be blind. Anyways. ya
I am the guy that you fear...
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

They aren't, but you can ask your leader to make them. The leader chooses what and how many alliance roles there are.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Ranks

Post by RCK »

Implemented --> Alliance Roles.