SHIPS!

Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

SHIPS!

Post by Prince Valiant »

We need to redo them everything all over again i mean we can kidna keep nijarin and huma but we need to be able to diversify, we need there to be a few choices we need people to have to think about what ship they want to trade in or hunt in or bust in. I think this might get more indepth then just ships. But we need ideas im open to hear any lets get it rollin.
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

As usual I will come up with something in the way of new names of ships. Any changes to teh actual ships I will I will help with after I come up with a bunch of names for the ships we currently have first.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

I thin another idea would be to add ships...that would help make people think about what ship they want.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

ya that was kinda the idea azool
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

omega renagade wrote :
I'm not against change, if you'll look at the suggestions section I am constantly suggesting ways to make the game better, more balanced or just more fun, and I've been doing that since meathead suggested this new game design which I was also in favor of even though it was a big big change. Positive change is good, this change is stupid, you want people to hunt in hunters, then remove the thing that make it easy dont kill the ships. Also you'll notice that a few times I've said we need to redesign ALL the ships in the game would I be saying that if I was against change?

the last line is the important one i think we found the guy to redo the ships for us, now i figure with nariis and vtrekas names for the ships and the bickering between vtreka and omega already over the slight changes that are for the upcoming game they would work well to find he balance needed in the new game
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: SHIPS!

Post by RCK »

Implemented -- Ships were balanced and reviewed as part of 1.6, on going process to tweak as required.