Cloak

Alucard
Beta Tester

Cloak

Post by Alucard »

It's NOT overpowered, this isn't that kinda thread :P

What I would like to see is the return of cloak being based off experience, not levels. Once the game gets going and experience gets into the lvls of 30 +, that cloaked trader/hunter is damn near immune to fire unless you catch them online or bait someone due to the requirements to get to the NEXT lvl to see them. Make it more fun, and make it a bit more risky for the cloaked trader/hunter sitting out in the open. Change it to experience rather than lvl.....allow another reason for alliances to work together again :) I'm tired of hunters trying to find the "stupid person" to bait someone, or not knowing I will ever decloak someone because instead of needing 4-5k to pass them I need that + 20-30 more.....
Imhotep
Quiet One

Post by Imhotep »

With the kill exp lessened, I think that cloak does not need to be changed. Last game it was just way to easy to stay a high level on kills alone. Now good cloaking is a result of good, long trading and will decrease in usefulness as that person stops trading to hunt. Therefore traders will actually have a chance to catch the level of the cloakee (unlike previous games)
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Cloak

Post by RCK »

Implemented -- Experience based cloak