Co ldr

Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

Harry Krishna wrote:The current leader options don't show the password anymore...it only shows up now as ********
yeah, makes it kinda stupid, I cant even check to see what the password is if I dont remember it.... ;)

I like the idea of checking what options you want the co leader to have... if we can code it ;)
piratedan
Quiet One

Post by piratedan »

This seems like a reasonable addition, I'm for it. The more flexibility the better, have the alliance leader just use click boxes to allow the co-leader as much autonomy as they wish.
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

i like the idea. been needed for a long time and what better time than the present to implement it.
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

i plan to improve the role system. the alliance leader will not only be able to create roles he will also be able to assign rights to each role. there will be a predefined set of rights to choose from. so the leader defines the roles (eg. banker or co-leader) and attaches the rights to it. (eg. the banker will be able to take money from aa. means only users with this role can take money but the leader can very well choose to give all roles full access to AA. it's up to him.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

Spock = BA
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

okay, if only the "banker" gets to remove the money from the AA, that makes people want to store money in their PA... maybe have the banker have interest added into his account? Alliances work best if they all contribute money to the AA, and by having 1-2 people only able to withdraw money, that will hurt the alliance ideology in the long run, at least to me
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Kuwl wrote:Alliances work best if they all contribute money to the AA, and by having 1-2 people only able to withdraw money, that will hurt the alliance ideology in the long run, at least to me
No not realy, the alliance leader can set everyone in the alliance as banker. But when you have a new member join your alliance, one that you are not sure of. You don't give him banker until he show he can be trusted. Or if a leader think one of the members are planing on leaving and taking the aa with him, he can change him from being a banker. But if you are in an alliance were the leader trust no one then thats not a good alliance to be in anyway. I think it a good ideal, good job MrSpock.
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Banker or not you should be able to withdraw money from aa. Maybe just limit the amount you can withdraw in a day.
axisofunity
Beta Tester

Post by axisofunity »

Grey wrote:Banker or not you should be able to withdraw money from aa. Maybe just limit the amount you can withdraw in a day.
I disagree, it should be up to the Leader to allow or not allow withdrawls

although I do think that he should also be able to put a limit if he or she wishes.

Good idea overall
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

I would bet that Spock's proposal could allow for all of those situations.
that which pods you makes you stronger