Planet options

Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

good idea u can log all transactions on planets, a bank tansaction kind o thing wouldnt help. since u can stock 1k shields previous day adn take 800 of thsoe the next and stil ahve a positive balance
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

But the current bank transaction thing would work. It has a deposited and withdrewn log. And mabey have something like in last 24 hours a + or - value and amount. This way you can see the imediate person who needs to pay back shields ext.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

i like the different options that allow the owner to designate, and i think that the queue(sp) would be a good idea, assuming only allowed to a specific level, and maybe for each other build added onto the queue it takes extra resources, capping at maybe 2 builds on queue
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

Just a thought here. How about a weapons depot that players can use to arm up from (racial rules apply). Example a player drops off a PPL before going to fed and another players needs one before makeing a CA run so he takes it. The big alliances would like this feature cause they can change configurations with out the need to "shop around" and the smaller alliances would benifit from this because they can save money if everyone could share their weapons ( again racial political rules apply ).
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Dont think this would work. Part of this game is planing your arming route to be short and safe. Also rearming is a sacrifice you make if you want to hunt. This would unbalance things...
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

i think i heard somone talking about this feature in the old smr game but what would happen is peoplewould have all lvl 5 wepons and stuff..i just say use 40 turns to arm up..and how much money would it take to arm up with weapons! 1 mill if that..
ImageImage
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

Poca wrote:i think i heard somone talking about this feature in the old smr game but what would happen is peoplewould have all lvl 5 wepons and stuff..i just say use 40 turns to arm up..and how much money would it take to arm up with weapons! 1 mill if that..
Really people would have all level five weapons? I don't know what game you is playing but in this game we can only have ONE level five weapon.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
acidtrip
Quiet One

Post by acidtrip »

ChristiaanvdM wrote:

Also what about something similiar to Bank report that shows how much each player has helped on a planet. How much they've built, how many goods they've put on planet, how many forces they've added and taken away... ext
Could be nice to monitor the amount people or supporting.
This is a very good ideal! No need to set up player privaledges when a record of goods/builds/shields/drones is being sent to the alliance message board.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Planet options

Post by JettJackson »

Already or will be implemented next game

Implemented
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all