Planet options

canff
Beta Tester

Planet options

Post by canff »

Been talked about before...I know but adds to the game and is nice to have.

Have 3 or 4 levels of access to planets...
Owner can set...
One to stop people from takeing defence off the rock
One to pick what can be built at the time...Ie if you wonly want hangers stop them from buildign anything else..
Little things like this....Add depth and help new alliances keep things safe and work able...Vets would even like the options to even though they don't need them as much....

Even though we all have had people take shields off our rocks and been mad about it... Would be nice to finaly stop it...
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

I think it would help new alliances to grow a little easier.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

queue up builds, maybe 3 deep.
that which pods you makes you stronger
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

na that would just make planet building safe... fed run start 3 builds fed again....
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Harry Krishna wrote:queue up builds, maybe 3 deep.
Maybe allow this to a certain lvl, ie lvl 10/15.. but no all the way to 70
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

aye maybe early it would be ok to queue builds but i think a builder should build and never have turns
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

STEBO48858 wrote:aye maybe early it would be ok to queue builds but i think a builder should build and never have turns
Thats okay for well organized "larger" alliances, but what about those lil guys :P
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Building shouldn't be just a matter of time. Building up a planet quickly requires designated builders who have certain times when they have to build. It takes a bit of planning and organisation as well...
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

i like the idea since it would prevent ppl taking stuff when its not needed. but say its an emergency? like u are fighting and cant get to uno so u land to uno and "wtf?! y cant i take stuff to kill this guy!"
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

But if we did have this then the alliance could decide who gets to take and who not. What they could just do is that everyone can take and if they don't return it after a while then their privleges are taking away.

Also what about something similiar to Bank report that shows how much each player has helped on a planet. How much they've built, how many goods they've put on planet, how many forces they've added and taken away... ext
Could be nice to monitor the amount people or supporting.