Ignore messages

Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Sterling you stilll owe me my money back for past promises...
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Cowboy
Beta Tester

Post by Cowboy »

some of the best messages i've ever recieved were ones that I would have ignored :cool:
Cowboy
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

DarthNihilus wrote:I agree with Ardbeg. However we must stop a realize that in todays society cursing is heard so much that children begain to believe that it is acceptable language. How can you stop a person for using a word they use everyday. It would be like trying to tell a high school girl to not use the word like with every other sentence. Their brains are just programmed for that language. Some of them even use foul language in front of their parents without fear of punishment.

I personally know what soap tastes like. I prefer Dawn Dish Liquid. Tastes better than a cheap bar of walgreens soap. However I was 11 years old when I found that out.
Although this isn't true at all I still dont think even if it was true this would make an exeptable excuse. If there are however some kids that can't resist to add in a swear word or 2 into every sentence then it's their problem that they have to sort out.

PS: Still in support of filter and block :)
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

The main problem with an ignore function is that thennian is going to get very lonely with no-one in the game receiving messages from him! (just kidding thenn, you know I love ya).
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

LOL fair enough but sadly true
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

:roll: sadly enough this crap has been talked SO much about for at least a year! and yet its still not in...
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Thats why BOB just said it was on the list todo before Curu quit.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Ignore messages

Post by JettJackson »

Already implemented

Yay me for having something implemented that is useful

Implemented
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all