Buying Maps for Credits

Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Even password maps had full maps by the 2nd day. Why didnt you just get it from them?
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

I agree with DPR.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Jester- wrote:We had to scout and put us about 3-4 days behind the major alilances..

Edit: Which means suckas are mining big routes on the 2nd day while we are in semis.
Why didnt you have anyone join pw=maps?

Or ya coulda asked... suckas shared their maps with Second Coming... at least the racials they had at the time
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

pw=maps had full maps long before we did. We bought the few racial maps that our first guys were in, and a couple non-racials but in general this cuts down on slow starts. While I do kinda miss the days of organzing scouting as well as upgrading it did slow things down and its not like any of us are out there saying "oh goody I cant wait for the next game so I can explore".

Now if we could get rid of that stupid 0 personal relations with your own race... does anyone actually enjoy trading for relations? lol
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Brink
Quiet One

Post by Brink »

I woulda given you maps Jester
I don't care what alliances you have been in.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

make it like sm..make it every new sector you explore you gain 2 exp. currently when scouting all you do is get maps..you dont get exp or money and thats what people want..make it so they get 2 exp for each new sector explored then it would promote scouting again..i know i would want to scout!
ImageImage
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Nothing is preventing you from scouting.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Brink
Quiet One

Post by Brink »

Poca wrote:make it like sm..make it every new sector you explore you gain 2 exp. currently when scouting all you do is get maps..you dont get exp or money and thats what people want..make it so they get 2 exp for each new sector explored then it would promote scouting again..i know i would want to scout!
Very Good Suggestion
I don't care what alliances you have been in.
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Poca wrote:make it like sm..make it every new sector you explore you gain 2 exp. currently when scouting all you do is get maps..you dont get exp or money and thats what people want..make it so they get 2 exp for each new sector explored then it would promote scouting again..i know i would want to scout!
Awsome idea. Now we just need a coder...
olaf
Quiet One

Post by olaf »

I would disagree with the idea of exploring experience due to it distracting from potential funding for our lovely game.
CREATOR of NONSENSE