Cloak

Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

sterling...AMAZING.

I love it, and I would love to be on the testing team for this.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

There are many way MR could be implemented, Sterling's idea is one. Another possibilty I thought of (not sure if I ever suggested it) is that there could be a certain probability that a ship would run to the green exit when it is fired on (takes one shot then runs) - this probability would be higher for higher MR ships.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

I like the idea of maneuverability ratings, I think however bypassing the examine step would probably help the hunters more then hurt them. I think if the cloaked ship loses cloak to a mine or is otherwise attacked while cloaked, it should lose its cloaking ability for a couple seconds.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

sure it would help hunters but this discussion isnt about hunters killing traders its about people trying to kill a high exp cloaker which means were talking about speed as well
Smor
Quiet One

Post by Smor »

here is best suggestion ever...

lets make something like plot course but only for crus, ard, sterling and company.

they type in id # of player they want dead and just press "die mf" button.
wished person gets pod and half exp lost no matter where it is. not even matter if it is protected or not. it just dies cause master said so...
Please send me pm ingame or here with corrections of mistakes i did.

Faded Image, Sector 7G, ~Vodka Traders~, The Order, Reincernation, Reborn Again, Rebels, The Guild, Veil of Avalon, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas, Armory
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

thank you for saying canada is full of whiners..really shows your ability to contribute to mature conversation.

I was a big fan of the 2 second shot delay in SM, it really helped the slower people have a fighting chance. The only one who is on a slow connection and is against the delay on the cloak is Kah who for whatever reason doesnt want to help himself out and all the other players and wants to keep it as it is. There is no issue in adding a small delay..its just the fast people want to have their cake and eat it too. I will suffer becuase of the delay when im at school on my fast connection but you dont see me complaining because it will help someone like crusher enjoy the game alittle bit more.
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

thanks sterling your pointing the truth out is now going to help the game.
telekinesis
Quiet One

Post by telekinesis »

Smor wrote:here is best suggestion ever...

lets make something like plot course but only for crus, ard, sterling and company.

they type in id # of player they want dead and just press "die mf" button.
wished person gets pod and half exp lost no matter where it is. not even matter if it is protected or not. it just dies cause master said so...
That sounds resonable that way we stop the discussion on cloack and overpower.
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

i still would like to see an "x" amount of time to beable to recloak.
ImageImage
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

Ok how about this. Add a delay to recloak. However the cloak is already has one big negative against it. It can be shut off by actions outside of the users control. I think in all fairness we should take cloaked ships out of fleet fights.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.