Fed rules

Shtoopid
Quiet One

Fed rules

Post by Shtoopid »

We already have some cargo and alignment rules. Why not add some racial rules too, I.E. if your not good you wont be protected in another races fed. Your own race will always take you in but if you want to fed elsewhere you should have to have good relations with that race. You could put a twist on that in that if you are neutral you have to have at least 250 combined personal and racial relations to fed there. If you are red the number jumps to 400. Another interesting twist could be that if you kill a member of that race(neutral align) you will not be protected for 1 hour, Good align=2 hrs, red=.5

Just some more random thoughts. A couple of these could spice things up a bit as well as offer that bonus to go good that people have wanted to see.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Problem with this is I park in fed, leave for a day, someone declares war between my race and the race where I park, I come back and I'm in a pod.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I would just buy a free racial while we saved for an op or a slow cruiser then just ship up from my hq..
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

Astax wrote:Problem with this is I park in fed, leave for a day, someone declares war between my race and the race where I park, I come back and I'm in a pod.
Ok assuming you dont notice the vote going on, it could be setup to not remove protection untill you move.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I'm never alive at the end of my ops, never had that problem :/
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Fed rules

Post by JettJackson »

implemented already
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all