mines

seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

mines should not carry over if mines do rollover damage than I want coded treaties
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

seldum wrote:mines should not carry over if mines do rollover damage than I want coded treaties
I want, I want :lol: :lol: :lol:
Azool did not say anything about rolling over damage, re-read his post. But if I was coding this or had a say it would rollover damage and there still would not be coded treaties. :lol: :lol:

Edit: I think he will probably try to fix how singles are done and who know what else. But since he has come back he seems to be thinking more balance. Got to give the guy some credit.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Minezs ae4e crazyzs klol
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

people fail to realize the risk of single shield clearing, it requires you to be with only one shield, ie at the risk of dying to someone if they come and stop you, its not all benefit, like it is made out to be
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

If i can shoot you weak,
you deserve to die
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: mines

Post by JettJackson »

already changed sadly

Implemented
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all