Message Board

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Message Board

Post by N.ator »

We should make it, so if there is a new post on the message board, there is a little star next to it. because i hate re reading all of the stuff over again, tryign to find the new post.
ImageImage
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

I allways thought message board threads with new posts where bolded where as the others where not bolded.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

I think he meant new posts in existing threads (which are bold on main MB page).
Use The Force(s)!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

im talking about in game, the alliance message board.

if you have a thread, that alot of people are talking on, and you want to see where the last post is that you have no read, i think that there should be a * next to all of the posts that are new.
ImageImage
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

OH.

I think he is talking about the actual posts and not the MB contents menu
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

lol man no one understand what i am trying to say. ill try to explain it even better

when you click the link Message Board (under alliance) it shows all of the topics. yes if somone has replied to them, they are bold. but what im saying is that pretend if somone has responded to the topic "Routes"

"Routes" will turns bold so i click Routes, but man there are a ton of posts on this topic

SEGGESTION!!!::

what woudl then happen is that say last time i check the topic "routes" there were 3 new posts to the topic. what i am saying is next to each of those posts we should add a *

because i hate haveing to re read over old posts trying to find where the new posts begin and what not.
ImageImage
Dread Pirate Roberts
Quiet One

Post by Dread Pirate Roberts »

This is so unnecessary. Scroll to the bottom of the post, and then scroll up til you recognize messages that have already been read. You do not need to re-read every message. I have never had any problem. Don't be lazy. No offense, but there are way way way more important things that should be done first.
If you can't beat em, ban em!
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

I have a condition with memory loss and I dont have problems seeing what posts are new
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

seldum wrote:I have a condition with memory loss and I dont have problems seeing what posts are new
LOL