Politics

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Politics

Post by N.ator »

currently, if you are not on the voting council, you cant vote and also you cant see the racial's relations between the races. what i think we should do is make it so if you are not on the ruling council, you should still beable to see the racials relations, but just not have the increase and decrease buttons. i think its sort of unfair because they wont know if they could try with another race since they dont know if the relations are at 300 or 500
ImageImage
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Trader-> Relations(Personal)

OK I realize that only shows their relation to you and not vice versa, but why is that so important?
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Grey wrote:Trader-> Relations(Personal)

OK I realize that only shows their relation to you and not vice versa, but why is that so important?

if they want to trade with another race! thats whats important..

if you are alskant, and you want to trade with creo, and you have peace with them, but isnt on alskant ruling concil, you dont know how many racial relations you have with them and they have with you. the racial relations have to be at 460 i believe for you to get perfect cash and exp.
ImageImage
Dread Pirate Roberts
Quiet One

Post by Dread Pirate Roberts »

Agreed. Unless you guys want that to be a perk of being on the counsel. But anyone in a major alliance can just ask their alliancemates what the relations are. So not making this visible to everyone the small guy gets hurt. So I agree with Poca 100% here, let everyone see relations for their race.
If you can't beat em, ban em!
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

I declare FALSE....

If you are Alskant and you want to trade with Creo you can easily just enter a Creo port and it will tell you your total relations with that race..... you need to build up your personal relations anyways before you get the perfect price / XP so there is no harm in entering the port to find out... Also, if you truly are the little guy i am sure if you were to message most people on the council... or those labeled 'newbie helpers' they would tell you the info you wanna know...

Why this is a bad idea is because a lot of hunters are not on the council because they don't spend much time trading... allowing them to see their relations with other races gives them more information they can use to find traders.... this would be free information and as Ardbeg says "free information is bad"...
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

I don't get it. If you click that link, you'll see your personal and their global relations towards you. What more do you want?

You do know it's a link right? I'm not just talking about the traders screen but the trader relations screen.
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

Grey wrote:I don't get it. If you click that link, you'll see your personal and their global relations towards you. What more do you want?

You do know it's a link right? I'm not just talking about the traders screen but the trader relations screen.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Grey wrote:I don't get it. If you click that link, you'll see your personal and their global relations towards you. What more do you want?

yeah i totally forgot about the relations link. lol nvm this seggestion then. i guess its already inputted.
ImageImage
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Heh, ok. For a second you had me wondering if I was totally off - which I am, but just not here then. Good to know