Cloak

Trigek
Admin Emeritus

Post by Trigek »

XDemonX wrote:i don't like the idea of having it on for a hour would cost a turn or something. What if you logged off with it on? What if you took it off after 59min? I like the idea of costing turn(s) to activate cloak. It should be a bigger # like 10 turns to activate. That way most a lot of cloaked ships might walk around without cloak just incase they hit mines or something. Cloak will be more foa thing you use if you must
Pretty sure every ship in the game gets more than 1 turn per hour, or whatever the cost would be. The activating costs would have to be cheaper than 10 turns otherwise hitting singles would be devastating.
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

To: Trigek
Subject: thanks
just wanted to say thanks for trying to control the situation on webboard. it's all the people around me who keep up their great work.
smr lives through you!
SPOCK
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Cloak

Post by JettJackson »

implemented
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all