Bond - Fix

Have a feature you want to see added to SMR? Create a topic here, once approved it can be discussed and then moved to vote. You can also submit new features via the "Request a Feature" link ingame.

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Bond - Fix

Post by XDemonX »

Previously there was a discussion about bonding and how the % should be nerfed. Though I believe bonding is definitely super powerful especially for a team that is already dominating it should at least be harder to bond.

This suggestion is extremely simple. If bond amount is > 200,000,000 then as soon as bond is started then a notification in the news appears saying "The Black Death has started a bond!" it will not give a notification if bond is < 200,000,000 or if someone hits "bond it" again before the timer goes out. I have reasoning for everything.

[*]This will put some pressure on alliances to op if they know the opposing team is trying to bond
[*]Amount is over 200,000,000 so alliances are not placing small amounts and just spamming bond. This will also give the opportunity for alliances with < 200,000,000 to secretly bond.
[*]This will make alliances plan more around defending because they will know someone could be coming in the span their bond is going.
[*]Could increase activity all around.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Incognito
Quiet One

Re: Bond - Fix

Post by Incognito »

Would the notice say where the bond is happen, either as the galaxy or the sector?
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Bond - Fix

Post by XDemonX »

Incognito wrote:Would the notice say where the bond is happen, either as the galaxy or the sector?
Nope. Simply just says "The Black Death has started a bond!" with the timestamp as the news always shows. I think this will add some excitement and deception.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....